Friday, January 18, 2013

Introduction to my purpose for this blog.

Toxins and carcinogens are everywhere, even in products and  places in our homes where we'd never suspect. While I don't think it's entirely possible to cut out all exposure to toxins in our lives, I do believe we can omit more than we realize.  I'm not trying to go off the grid completely, living entirely off the land, although I do respect homesteading and grew up in a family that did a lot of gardening and canning. Hopefully, as I learn the techniques of yesteryear for making homemade cleaners, soaps, lotions, and gardening and canning, we will be able to buy less, reduce our trash and exposure to toxins, and reuse what we have, therefore setting a positive example for our children and living a cleaner life.

No comments:

Post a Comment